Nites Episode 1 Nites Episode 1

I really liked it
I hope you make more of it
Can't wait for part two

#WallidSpends #WallidSpends

Oh god, that cell shading.

Illegal Downloading - Aus Illegal Downloading - Aus

Although I disagree with some of the prevention ideas, the video itself is made decently enough. Also I would like to point out that I can highlight the words on it, you should probably fix it.

Lethal RPG: War Begins Lethal RPG: War Begins

As a game it's pretty good, high production values and all, entertaining enough combat with a decent amount of juice. I don't think the port had enough effort put into it. I'm not asking you to re-design the whole interface, but the interface only really utilizes the mouse, and it would't take too much time to add support for the keyboard. Even making it so that you can use the number keys to select options during battle would make the game much more playable on pc. Anyways good luck and I hope you get lots of buys on the app store.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Glad you finally uploaded it here. Yeah, not a whole lot left to say at this point. A fantasticly written story about a touchy subject matter that doesn't get explored very often in game. A lot of people won't like either the gameplay style, or the subject batter. But then again, if you don't like either of those, why the hell are you here game? Overall it's an awesome game and its praise is well earned.

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

I really don't understand why this game has as low ratings as it does. It's a technical masterpiece. I've never seen so much physics interactions in a flash game, I don't know how you do it. I did initially have some stuttering but I think that had more to do with chrome than anything else. Also I couldn't get it to run on firefox for some odd reason. Really those technical hiccups are more my fault than anything else, and even if it did have more technical problems, they would be justified given the ambition of the game. Overall it is a pretty worthy successor to the first one. I'm not really too big a fan of the pulled back camera, but it's easy to understand why you did that, and it probably made the gameplay better anyways. As many other reviewers have noted, the spawning is about as good as many of the games you took inspiration from: not very good. Although it didn't completely poison the game experience as many other reviews would have you believe, it's a small blemish on an otherwise great game and really the only objective criticism I can muster. I also liked the 3D menu effects that were added, I'm sure those must have taken a while to make and the results are very impressive.
Hopefully this game makes enough of a splash to warrant a sequel, so here's hoping for an ICT 3.

mmankt responds:

great review, thanks:) i've already designed a brand new spawn system that should be perfect but that will happen in part 3 if theres one.

Weathered Weathered

Listening to this while it's raining outside is perfect.

Rampant responds:

Thanks for listening! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

drowning drowning

I actually really dig it. I was kind of put of by the synth that comes in around the first minute but you actually used it quite well.

Beneath a Gray Sky Beneath a Gray Sky

The melody in the beggining reminds me a lot of the dark souls menu music. It really comes into it's own after the first minute though. Very well done.

Bertn1991 responds:

I literally just got dark souls yesterday! Thank you very much for your kind review ^_^

Iron from Ice Iron from Ice

Looks awesome!

Advance Wars Styled Fire Loop Advance Wars Styled Fire Loop

Nice, very reminicent of advanced wars. The gun seems a little too black though.

Zippies responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work to improve that next time :)

Thing Thing

Really great shading, really great scarf.
No seriously, I'd pay tons of money for that scarf.