Nites Episode 1 Nites Episode 1

I really liked it
I hope you make more of it
Can't wait for part two

#WallidSpends #WallidSpends

Oh god, that cell shading.

Illegal Downloading - Aus Illegal Downloading - Aus

Although I disagree with some of the prevention ideas, the video itself is made decently enough. Also I would like to point out that I can highlight the words on it, you should probably fix it.

Emviel Likes Cookies Emviel Likes Cookies

I want a cookie
This is a great first upload
Voices could use work

That ends my haiku review

RollerCoasterEP1 RollerCoasterEP1

Definitely not bad. The animation and art was excellent with a good amount of personal style to distinguish it. Another strong aspect was the music was well picked and complimented the style quite well. Now for some parts that need improvement, the voice acting (particularly in the beginning) was sub-par to say the least and even the parts I could easily make out (Thank you for the subtitles) weren't exactly well written. There was also a problem with the subtitles during the whole "intro to the island" part and the transitions with the music were quite abrupt and really disrupt the flow of the flash. Besides that it was excellent and I could tell a lot of effort was put in to this. You should continue making these, just take heed of the things that could be improved.

sweetyluli responds:

Haha the beginning was a little over a year old lol. But yeah I hope to see a lot of improvement in myself in ep 2 :>

My 19th Birthday My 19th Birthday

Short, sweet, and to the point. The point of course being funny. Also Happy birthday! Enjoy the good ol "Old enough to vote but too young to drink" years.

The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

Really great animation. The story was great, original and positively bursting with creativity! The animation was also well done, although the art isn't the smoothest it certainly has its own style going for it and looks great. The voice acting was top notch and really added some life to the characters. The music was also well done, complimenting the scenes perfectly. Great job with this, this really is something to be proud of.

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

Great video, both funny and true. Plus any Shadow of the Colossus reference gets huge points in my books. I wish you well on your quest and sincerely hope you make more.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you! :]

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Fantastic writing, fantastic animation, new format. What else could you want?

BSGEX - Character Roster BSGEX - Character Roster

Wow, this is just plain cool. Everything form the music to the character design to the amazingly animated buttons just ooze style. Really hope you decide to release the final product.